Unlimited burger tasting? Sounds like the best night ever! Take some of our Top Ten Burger Picks and put them all in a room, multiply that by three and you’ve got yourself a Battle of the Burger taking place Wednesday, August 12, 2015! Boston Magazine is hosting its 4th Annual Battle of the Burger at the Cruiseport Boston’s Black Falcon Cruise Terminal and it’s going to be awesome.
So what does a ticket to The Battle of the Burgers get you?
- All you can eat food (there’s going to be a lot of burgers…) and drink
- Watching some of Boston’s top chefs compete in the ultimate burger showdown to be crowned the 4thannual Battle of the Burger Champion
- Meet the chefs
- Support the Greater Boston Food Bank and Family Research
What does a VIP ticket get you?
- All the above plus
- A private lounge complete with a separate, ultra-premium bar and outdoor patio
- Gain access to the event an hour early and watch the Home Griller competition
- VIP gift bag with offerings from sponsors, chefs and more!
A few of the many participating restaurant Chefs:
Returning Champion – The Blue Oxylnn Chef Matt O’Neil | 5 Napkin Burger’s Chef Andy D’Amico |Amrhein’s Chef Matt Lancaster | A&B Salem Burgers & Beer’s Chef Amy Butler and Thomas Holland | Art Bar’s Chef Brian Dandro | Boston Burger Company’s Chef Paul Malvone | Davio’s Chef Rodney Murillo | Lincoln’s Chef Nicholas Dixon | Tamo’s Chef Robert Tobin and much more!!
When: Wednesday, August 12 2015 | 7:00PM-10:00PM –General Admission | 6:00PM-10:00PM – VIP Admission
Tickets: Click Here (Includes the tasting of all the burgers, meeting famous Boston chefs, delicious Amstel Light, and of course one vote for the best burger!)
Where: Black Falcon Cruise Terminal1 | Black Falcon Avenue Boston, MA 02210